This is the trailer for our title sequence. I edited together many of our original scenes along with a few scenes I created for a more dramatic effect and to give a back story to the sequence. I couldn't find any sutiable music for the trailer, so instead decided on using no music to see if it would create a tense atmosphere with only close-up shots and quick cuts.
Hmm, an interesting early shot at the trailer for your film with some effective moments. This should help you with your A2 work next year. I like the way that you keep thinking outside the box and working around your brief.
Hmm, an interesting early shot at the trailer for your film with some effective moments. This should help you with your A2 work next year. I like the way that you keep thinking outside the box and working around your brief.
ReplyDelete